Saturday, July 10, 2010

Nicole's View of Triathlon - Registration Day

IThis weekend's update is provided by my 10 year old daughter Nicole, who is attending her first triathlon at the Chattanooga Waterfront Olympic distance tri). As a viewer and novice blogger I would think in the title you would have to twist the words a little bit.

So my view of the triathlon is that there are a whole bunch of tents and booths set up right by a river, with a fountain a ways away, that has a whole bunch of people by it, watching some other guys going around trying to get the stuff they need (swim caps, numbers, etc.) They've got food too! My favorite is the frozen lemonade (but there are other flavors as well).

I like the hotel a lot and it has a nice outdoor pool that we didn't get to go in (yet). I also like the elevator that has a view of the outside and is made of glass - so we can see "stuff". I'm looking forward to getting up tomorrow morning to have breakfast and watch dad's race (more of the first than the second - and they have a Cold Stone near transition - MMMMM).

No comments:

Post a Comment