Monday, May 17, 2010

A Foggy Day in Warsaw

Up early this (Friday) morning so we can head further north for the wedding, but wanted to get some exercise first. Looking out the window I don’t think I’ve ever seen thicker fog (and I’ve been in San Francisco, Seattle and a few other prime locations in buildings at about the same height). So at the moment I can’t see the building across the street, and barely can see the street itself. Got an hour on the stationary bike – felt terrible, and tried to remember the conversions from km to miles oh so many years ago.

Five hour ride to get to Gdansk today – glad I wasn’t driving. Don’t quite understand the rules on passing here (don’t know that anyone else does either). Looking forward to a run in the “sea air” tomorrow befrore we go to the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment